Miyerkules, Enero 25, 2012

NEW HAULS COMING THIS FEBRUARY!!!!

Okay, after I had the EG Lolo Gundam and the SD Devil Gundam, I have ordered two kits from Heavyarms Gunpla Shopp and the said kits are from the G GUNDAM and the GUNDAM X Series, respectively. Since I am and avid fan of the Future Century (and After War as well) I took the opportunity to finally order 'cos according to HA, these kits are nowadays hard to find due to old age.

Here's a preview of the kits' boxart:

 

NO GRADE 1/144 G Gundam from G Gundam Series (photo courtesy of eHobbyland)

NO GRADE 1/144 Gundam Double X (AKA DX) from Gundam X series (photo courtesy of GundamWiki)




and here's the image preview of the built kits:


Can't wait to have them this February!! So excited!! :D

So, that's it for now. I'll keep you updated about this and maybe I'm gonna post a review of the kits. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento